A lot of people do not really take microwaves seriously – after all, it is often associated with heating up either the frozen food or yesterday’s dinner. Still, a microwave is an essential cooking appliance in nearly every American household. While microwaves are small in size and easy to transport and install, it is important to keep in mind that DIY microwave repair can be extremely dangerous! Unlike other household appliances, microwaves have a high voltage capacitor – a part of the magnetron. Despite the fact that these capacitors are properly shielded, they keep the residual charge even after the microwave is turned off and unplugged – and the discharge can be lethal! This is why it is strongly recommended to call a professional technician instead of trying to repair your appliance on your own.
Our technicians serve all kind of microwaves throughout Orange County and Los Angeles. Feel free to call us as soon as you encounter one of the following problems:
- The microwave doesn’t turn on.
- The timer is not advancing.
- The microwave turns on, but it won’t heat up the food.
- There is no light in the microwave.
- The fan is not working.
- The glass plate in your microwave is not rotating.
- The microwave starts cooking successfully, however it stops abruptly.
- The controls are broken, not responding or simply need to be replaced.
- The door doesn’t close or open.
We service all kind of microwave ovens – whether you need to repair an over-the-range, built-in or countertop microwave! Here is the list of brands that we service:
- Fischer and Paykel
- and others!
Do you still have any questions? Feel free to give us a call or simply fill in the contact form!